We work with each client in an individual way that suits their specific needs, thus each project is adapted to suit your own requirements. Generally each project would involve some or all of the following:-
· Initial Briefing – the project starts with a free, no obligation meeting. This allows you to meet us and for us to understand your specific requirements. We will guide you on the way forward so we can achieve your aims and ambitions.
· Sketch Designs – once your brief is established, we prepare sketch scheme designs, which are our interpretations of your requirements. Your involvement at this stage is key, ensuring we the scheme progresses as you require.
· Detail Design – on agreement of the sketch scheme, we work up the scheme to a more detailed level, including a site plan, floor plans, elevations and sections. This level of design is used for Planning Applications, but can also be used for budget costs purposes.
· Working Drawings and Production Information – having obtained Planning Permission, your scheme is developed to the next stage of detail – Building Regulations. Depending upon the service you require – we can help advise on what level of service is appropriate for your project – the next level of information is working drawings and documents which are suitable for Tender purposes.
We offer the following specific services:-
· Feasibility Studies.
· Design Schemes.
· Planning Drawings, Documents and Applications.
· Building Regulation Drawings and Submissions.
· Tender Packages.
· Project Management.
· Site Inspections.
· Project Certification.
· Self Build Packages.
· As Built Drawings.
· Green / Eco Friendly / Energy Efficient Design.
· Contract Drawing service.
During the Design (and Construction) process there may be a need to involve other Consultants – we have a network of such Consultants who can assist with:-
· Topographical Land Surveys.
· Flood Risk Assessments.
· Ground Contamination Reports.
· Noise Assessments.
· Protected Species Surveys.
· Structural Engineering.
· Mechanical Engineering.
· Electrical Engineering.
· Cost Advice.
· Construction Design and Management Regulations.
· Arboricultural Surveys and Reports